Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daddy Dolls

The "Daddy Dolls" are here! Yesterday, a package was waiting for us in the mailbox. Upon opening it, I found two of Carl's face staring up at me :) They were wrapped nicely. Brynn could hardly wait for hers to be opened. On the bottom of each doll is written, "Daddy loves you." Each doll has a different colored backing so we can tell which one belongs to who.











1 comment:

  1. Caryn, I was going to make those dolls for my little kids when i had my 4 day stay in the hospital when i had Levi because they have a hard time going to bed without me. They are super easy to make with printable fabric. Anyway Clay & Rachel said they would be creepy but i dont think so. I love that idea. Looks like y'all are doing well with Carl away. Hope the deployment goes by quickly. Also it looks like you had a nice birthday. And I would be lying if i didnt say i wasnt envious of your new Petunia Pickle Bottom Bag. They have a Cake Satchel I keep trying to buy when they have their outlet sale but it is constantly sold out or the server is so full I cant get thru. I guess that's a sign to me that I dont need it! Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete