Thursday, September 29, 2011

We're Still Here!

Whoops, it's been a while since I've posted on here! Life has been very busy.

Even though our kids aren't in school yet, we are involved in several activities during the school year that keep us running, such as Little Lights (a pre-school program at our church that Brynn and I attend together), Bible study, Cubbies (the youngest group in AWANA), and MOPS, as well as church on Sundays. Phew. We are busy!

A couple weeks ago the girls and I went hiking at the Biggest Loser ranch in Calabasas with some of our neighborhood friends. I had no idea it was so close to us...only about a 30 minute drive. Since the season had just finished filming, we were allowed to tour the inside of the gym! Here are some pics:

This is the scale they use for the weigh-ins each week:

A view of the ranch from the top of where we hiked:

The outside of the gym:

We've done other fun things too. I'll work on catching up on my blogging over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. What?? That is so cool! I am kind of obsessed with that show.
    We have a blog too, it's at http://thetoads.hawkbats.com. :) I'll have to add you to my sidebar so I can remember to check your site!

    ReplyDelete