The morning began with blueberry chocolate chip pancakes, topped with Nutella and sliced bananas. After stuffing ourselves with those wonderful little discs of yummy goodness, we headed out to the Camarillo Farmers Market. The morning was cool and overcast, a nice change from the predictable constant sunny skies to which we're accustomed. After perusing all the varieties of local fruits and veggies, we decided on some orange beets. Those will be boiled, then peeled, cooled, and sliced to be eaten plain or on salads.
This is our typical Saturday routine, except this time Carl was missing :( I ate an extra pancake for him.
After the kiddos took their naps and my sister and I ran errands, we headed to the pool. We splashed around for a while, then marched back to the house. I made a pizza using a new recipe Carl had suggested for the crust. It turned out great.
No comments:
Post a Comment